- Support of automotive OBD diagnostic testing in an OEM automotive manufacturing environment
- Work closely with current and potential customers to develop customer requirements.
- Implement and maintain diagnostic and EoL(End-of-Line) applications.
- Developing acceptance test plans and testing diagnostic applications to meet the design intent and customer requirements.
- Assist in generation and adaptation of the appropriate level of documentation required for diagnostic applications.
- Contribution to the development and enhancement of products for diagnostic and EoL testing.
- Project lead of national and or international End-of-Line projects // Key contact for customer
- Provide launch support for deployment of software and hardware application for global systems (initially Turkey)
- Engineering Degree (Electronic / Mechatronic / Software)
- Experience preferred in automotive manufacturing environments with at least 5 years of related experience.
- Specialized in testing and diagnostics of vehicle electronics in End-of-Line systems
- Skilled in software- and hardware application engineering,
- Proven experience in leading complex projects (HW / SW Development, Customer Requirements, International, Communication with Customer, 3rd Parties)
- Good understanding of vehicle E/E architecture
- Professional Windows application knowledge essential
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent English (spoken and written), German beneficial