We are looking for an ARCHITECTURAL COLOR EXPERT(ISTANBUL) for one of our client which is one of the leading a global company in the paints & coatings industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture or Industrial Design
- Advanced in English
- Must be customer-focused and possess very strong interpersonal skills to deal with internal/external customer demands and needs.
- Must work independently with minimal supervision, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities along with being team focused.
- Accurate keyboarding skills as well as computer savvy with demonstrated experience in Windows Operating System, MS Office, Outlook and SalesForce, Dot Com
- Should possess initiative and the ability to follow through with an attention to detail.
- Ability to "eye" match colors with experience in color theory is necessary.
- Be able to retrieve the color formulas and/or cross-reference competitive information through reporting datasheets.
- Color information, troubleshooting, color assessment and color adjustment recommendations are all part of the job responsibility.
- All communications, support and data input of customer inquiries on color complaints/issues/updates, along with daily use to track incoming customer calls in, SFDC.
- Responsibilities also include Outlook database ques by updating, maintaining, and communicating replies to internet requests received via the company portal and the company home page.
- The Color Specialist is accountable for the accuracy of the color information/assessment given along with defined performance metrics that determines productivity, time management, phone skills and the customer perception of great service. Being able to identify, verify and report data errors/system loopholes is imperative.