We are looking for a “COST CONTROLLER” for our multinational client which is leading in packaging industry. This role will be based in Izmir.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Industrial Engineering or other qualified disciplines of reputable universities.
- Minimum3 years work experience in industrial environment preferably with an audit back ground.
- Good understanding of cost controlling, financial controlling, financial planning and budgeting with well-developed understanding of the financial and accounting techniques.
- Cost Accounting, IFRS and USGAAP experience is a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office applications and excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Very good command of written & spoken English
- General IT software knowledge
- Monthly operations gross margin review
- Monthly Actual Cost vs. Budget Analysis
- Cost Controlling
- Ensures that cost related issues are properly processed in the system
- Building bridge between physical production and cost accounting system
- Participates to the closing, budget and revision processes
- Participates to the preparation of miscellaneous internal and external management reports
- Preparing business analyses and ad-hoc reports to support decision making
- Taking active role in budget & forecast studies for product costs
- Maintains ERP system efficiency for costing issues (Data quality and required system adaptations)
- Participates in development and supervision of Internal Control procedures & practices.
Please send your resume to [email protected]