We are looking for an “IMPORT CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE (IZMIR)” for our international client which is leading in Logistics Sector.
- Having a Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications
- Basic work experience in liner shipping or freight forwarding
- Team-player, Enthusiasm and Customer Oriented
- Having the ability to communicate and use initiative
- Military service must be completed for the male candidates
- Provides full customer service on all inbound questions including arrival information, charges due, delivery location of cargo, and information on Bill of Lading and Manifest to consignee
- Coordinates on-carriage shipments
- Handles vessel releasing responsibilities at the terminals and monitors containers until out-gated
- Communicates with world-wide offices to track freight
- Investigates and provides problem resolution
- Prepares invoices for any additional charges that may have been incurred on a shipment.
- Prepares overdue containers report weekly and updates customers on status.
- Monitors arrival notices sent by Agents