We are looking for an “OPERATIONS DIRECTOR” for one of our global client which supplies leading aerospace companies with systems, structural parts and components. The role is based in İzmir.
- Bachelor/Master or Diploma degree with clear affinity to operations
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in operations management in an international manufacturing company, preferably in aviation or automotive
- Deep understanding of cost calculation and performance metrics
- Professionalism and dedication to excellence in customer care
- Proven track of leadership experience and ability to train and develop the operations team
- Advanced MS Office and SAP skills
- Ability to work independently, to tight deadlines and proactive in solving problems
- Proficiency in English and other language skills are of advantage
Operations Director is responsible for direction, strategy, planning and execution for company’s manufacturing operations.
- Direct report to General Manager of Turkey Plant
- In charge of the overall operational performance of the production plant in Turkey. The job holder is responsible for operations, planning, task force, technical trainings
- Directs all production facilities regarding the production of high quality products by establishing production planning systems; maintaining good manufacturing practices; enforcing quality standards; improving products and processes.
- Builds, develops and manages operations leadership team capable of carrying out needed operations strategies and improving employee relations.
- Provides leadership for problem resolution to facilitate faster improvements and improved working relationships.
- Defines and aligns on an operational strategy’s and targets for all relevant plants within the management team and guarantee the implementation.
- Assures an equitable balance of resource (people, customer orders, investment, etc.) application is made within all facilities that meets customer and the company needs.
- Directs implementation and execution of manufacturing policies and practices throughout the organizations