We are looking for a “Planning Engineer” for one of our client, which is leading in Renewable Energy/Industrial Products industry for the factory of Tuzla.
- University degree in Industrial Engineering,
- At least 3 years’ experience in production and material planning,
- Team work-oriented, strong work follow-up,
- Competence in decision-making and problem-solving,
- Strong analytical, planning & organizational direction skills,
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal,
- Ability to travel.
Under the Supply Chain Directorate;
- Performing the necessary activities for continuous improvement by monitoring, measuring and analyzing the results of process planning related to production planning,
- Establishing short, medium and long-term factory production plans in line with finalized orders and demand forecasts and determining raw material needs,
- Periodically monitoring and measuring KPIs,
- To make the necessary planning for optimum utilization of capacity by monitoring production capacity,
- To determine the material requirements according to the production plan, stock level and changing conditions,
- To take an active role in the installation / development of the ERP system, PP module, MRP infrastructure / parameters and advanced planning systems.