PLANT HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
We are looking for a “PLANT HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER” for our multinational client which is one of the leading companies in automotive industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Successful previous experience in HR Management
- Legislation knowledge and Labor code applications experiences
- High level of customer focus and customer / employee care approach
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Has a strong business sense
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Management of all HR related process
- Deployment of the Group HR policies , standards and procedures
- Involvement in all areas of staff welfare.
- Detailed involvement in management of staff/ Union relationships, wage increase negotiations, changes in terms and conditions of employment, etc, in order to avoid any social disruptions and to maintain a correct social climate.
- Preparation and management of Human resources department budgets.
- Preparation of monthly statistics for presentation to the management committee. Such as headcount reports, sickness and absenteeism statistics, staff turnover, overtime, etc.
- Advises the plant Director on key matters related to the organization