We are looking for a “Process Engineer” for one of our client, which is leading in Renewable Energy/Industrial Products industry for the factory of Tuzla.
- University degree in Industrial, Mechanical, Metallurgy or Materials Engineering,
- Minimum 3 years of experience and deep knowledge in lean manufacturing,
- Experienced in 5S, 6 Sigma, TPM processes and continuous improvement activities,
- Preferably experienced in composite products,
- Self-motivated and challenge the business with high energy,
- Action oriented, strong interpersonal & communication skills,
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal,
- Ability to travel.
- Develop, configure and optimize industrial processes from the prototype to start up and certification,
- Define VSM, production flow, standard times during the prototypes/modifications,
- Develop and apply lean manufacturing methods and strategies,
- Create all the process instructions and flow,
- Create process FMEA and control plan,
- Develop and improve SMED process,
- Perform risk assessments,
- Manage Continuous Improvement (Kaizen) applying 5S, 6sigma, TPM, etc.
- Train all the workers according to the Process, FMEA, Control Plan, SMED,
- Recommend Engineering improvements regarding cutting strategies, tools etc.