We are looking for a “Project Manager” for our lead customer which is improving software-supported solutions tailored for their customers.
- Bachelor degree from Computer Engineering department
- 6+ years of experience in IT Project Management, preferably in a digital environment (PMP and/or PMP-ACP -Certificate is a plus).
- Experience in the digital world, preferably in the e-commerce industry.
- Experience in project management tools, preferably in JIRA.
- Experience in leading scrum activities and implement agile best practices (Scrum Master and/or Product ---Owner Certificate is a plus).
- You are a quick learner and flexible from a technology standpoint.
- Have ability analyzing financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation.
- Strong communication skills in English and attention to details and technicalities.
- Have advanced analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to comprehend technical terminology and concepts.
- Creating and maintaining a project management culture by establishing policies and strategies that ensure business-focused objectives, processes and procedures, as well as consistency in how projects and systems are planned, budgeted, managed and controlled throughout their life cycle,
- Creating, reviewing, updating and communicating policies, strategies, procedures and all required documentations related to project governance, project management and portfolio management,
- Mentoring project managers and collaborating across the organization to evangelize project management and agile best practices in project teams,
- Monitoring the overall progress and health of projects,
- Providing performance dashboards, progress reports and budget outlines to Executives.