HUGENT Human Resources and Consulting provides recruitment services and career opportunities on a local, regional and global level. Established its first office in 2011 in Istanbul on the Asian continent, then expanded with the opening of its first branch in 2013 in Bursa and in 2015 in İzmir.
Specialized recruitment of middle, senior and executive management level and setting up of HR systems in companies. Hugent Consulting has 10 areas of expertise including Sales & Marketing, Engineering, IT, Finance& Accounting, HR and Support Functions roles.
We are currently looking for a “RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT” for our growing Hugent team and will be located in our Istanbul Office.
- Having a Bachelor Degree
- Preferably Minimum 3 years of experiences in Recruitment processes
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Expertise in candidate sourcing, including internet and off line database searches
- Networking skills / Social Networking knowledge
- Self motivated and result oriented personality
- Previous experience in a permanent recruitment team
- “Can do” approach and a strong problem solving ability
- Strong communication and coordination skills
- Military service completed for male candidates
- Managing all the recruitment processes
- Working with all resources to source from direct channel doing direct sourcing
- Using effective communication techniques to build strong relationships through regular face to face or telephone reviews with: client managers, stakeholders, external Candidates
- Dealing with the Hiring Manager, agreeing shortlist criteria, screening criteria and interview process
- Planning an individual recruitment strategy campaigns agreeing key milestones and timelines
- Establishing the appropriate recruitment method to source the best candidates ensuring the relevant client recruitment targets are met
- Preparing of the Job Advert copy & actual posting of roles to careers site/external job boards,
- Updating all of the candidates to produce shortlist and, where required, long lists
- Preparing candidates for interviews and providing objective feedback to candidates and suppliers post interview
- Managing the offer process for successful candidates and enclosing of the requisitions