Regional Controlling Manager
We are looking for a “Regional Controlling Manager” for our global client which is leading in Consumer Goods ındustry.
- Identifying opportunities and potential risks at an early stage to support Regional Board
- Preparing ad-hoc reports and analysis requested by Top Management
- Leading month end closing process to perform in time and accurate in coordination with all countries, being presence in communication with all country boards
- Participating and monitoring forecast and budget planning for the region in collaboration with all business functions
- Analysing financial results and ensuring accuracy of financial reporting with implementation of financial controls
- Pro-active controlling of all possible impacts on regional financial reporting
- Taking place in overall business projects, exchanging and initiating ideas Collaborating with regional brand management, media, online sales and customer service marketing teams to ensure that the social media activations are optimized to support brand, service marketing and online sales programs efficiently
- Leading a team of 4 professionals, with 2 direct reports
- 15 years of working experience including at least 5 years in managerial function
- Business Administration, Economics, Engineering Graduates
- English, Excel, PowerPoint, SAP
- Financial Controlling Experience/ Financial Reporting knowledge
- Strong communication and interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to convince others of the benefits of one’s own objectives and being able to work successfully within a matrix structure/project team without intervention from above.
- Highly strategic, market facing and intimate with the consumer; track record of strong consumer understanding and foresight and an ability to translate these into innovative and value added integrated initiatives.
- Navigated large, global, complex organizations; proven track record of driving results.