REGIONAL DIGITAL STRATEGY LEAD
- Collaborate with regional cross-functional and global Digital Transition teams to support the development and implementation of the digital transition strategy and adoption in the REM region.
- Follow up the digital transition governance, roadmap, project and delivery management and provide strategic and executional oversight on digital projects across B2B, B2C and connected products initiatives.
- Cooperate with Digital Strategy Team to educate and influence regional teams on emerging trends and best practices for digital engagement and growth.
- Act as one of the subject-matter experts to ensure efficient digital strategy implementation as well as design and user experience for REM region.
- Assist with business case development and financial analysis detailing the costs, benefits and estimated payback period/return of current and planned business and technology customer solutions initiatives, program, and project in the region (Startup Ecosystem)
- Act as an innovator who seeks and develops ideas and handles digital innovation projects.
- Create structures and processes so that innovation and Digital Business Ecosystem development can happen in the organization.
- Approach the idea collection and take care of the strategic orientation of innovation management by analyzing the opportunities, risks, strengths and weaknesses, as well as the derivation of important issues of the future and the purpose and vision of what the company want to achieve with digital innovation and digital revenue growth.
- Hold responsibility for the evaluation and analysis of the effectiveness of existing solutions, platforms, and tools.
Educaction & Qualifiations:
- Bachelor's degree required. MBA preferred
- 6-8 years of experience working for a top tier strategy-consulting firm working on digital strategy or transformational projects
- Intellectual curiosity with regards to new technologies, business models, or creative solutions that can serve the consumer in an innovative manor
- Strong organizational and stakeholder management skills. Ability to comfortably interface with all levels of management and to communicate cross-functionally in a structured and clear manner to influence outcomes
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Strong Project Management and Design Thinking Skills
- Knowledge of the contemporary digital landscape of organisations
- Experience of bringing leading technology and process optimisation practices to an organisation to drive sustainable improvements in business performance and driving digital revenue growth