We’re currently looking for individual to join as a Systems Engineer at our global automotive customer’s facility in Izmir Aegean Free Zone
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for customer requirements management, authoring systems and software specifications, modelling & auto coding in Simulink and functional testing of Powertrain Controller Software. You will be part of a multicultural team, developing and testing software for power train controllers for top OEMs of the automotive industry. Your product will be implemented in Heavy Duty Diesel Engines and Passenger Car Gasoline & Diesel Engines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical & Electronics, Automotive, Mechatronics, Control or Mechanical Engineering departments.
- Master degree in Electrical & Electronics, Mechatronics, Automotive or Control fields is a plus.
- At least 2 years or more experience is required from same or similar areas.
- Fluency in English is a must. Ability to work with remote project teams.
- Good knowledge of MATLAB & Simulink and Python .
- Interest in vehicle and automotive technology.
- Experience in model based design & development and testing embedded systems & software.
- Ability to analyze and develop requirements of Powertrain Control Units.
- Ability to develop specifications, models and related tests for Powertrain Control Units.
- Preferably experience in developing and testing Powertrain Control Software.
- High level of inter-personal, communication and team skills, ability to work as a team player.
- No military service obligations. (Completed or delayed for at least 3 years.
- Capturing and analyzing customer requirements .
- Designing control algorithms and models mostly with Simulink for various control features of Powertrain Control Units. (UDS, OBD II, ISO 26262, SAE J1939, CAN, LIN, CAN FD Flexray, After Treatment Systems, Fuel Injection Equipment Systems, Intake Air Systems ) .
- Creating test specifications and test cases to validate systems & software requirements of Powertrain Control Units.
- Ensuring the delivery of technical documents required by the customers.
- Developing and executing validation tests using dSPACE HIL, ETAS or similar Power Train Control Units testing tools.
- Supporting engine and vehicle testing.
Please send your resume to [email protected]