We are looking for a “TECHNICAL SERVİCE ENGINEER (IZMIR)” for our global client.
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Experience in PFMEA, PPAP, APQP, PFD, GD&T is preferred
- Knowledge about ISO/TS 16949, TS EN ISO14001, OHSAS 18001 is preferred
- Experience in automotive sector knowledge is preferred
- A flexible approach with the ability and willingness to travel (domestic/abroad)
- No military obligation for male candidates
- Good command of MS Office & Autocad (or any 3D design program)
- Design and/or purchase machining machines / equipment’s. (custom-made machines)
- Prepare technical specification files of machines / equipment’s in line with the company requirements
- Contact and visit the machine/equipment manufacturers during project stage
- Utilize the company’s project management tool for manufacturing engineering activities during project stage
- Follow new technologies and apply them into the production line within investment approval limits
- Prepare process documentation (Process Flow Diagram, PFMEA, Process Control Plan, EOP etc.)
- Support activities for customer visits, certification audits, internal audits etc.