We’re currently looking for individual to join as a Virtual ECU Systems Test Engineer at our global automotive customer’s facility in Izmir Aegean Free Zone.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
In this role, the Virtual ECU Systems Test Engineer will be responsible for verification and validation of various power electronics products including high voltage inverters.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical & Electronics, Mechatronics, Control, Automotive, Computer, Mechanical Engineering, or similar field. Masters degree is a plus.
- Experience with vehicle embedded systems and functions preferably on high voltage power electronics products
- Deep knowledge of automotive systems and software development processes using the ASPICE for verification/validation activities
- Good knowledge and experience with Python programming language
- Experience with Activity Management Software (i.e. Jira), Requirements Management Software (i.e. Polarion) and Version Management Tool (i.e. Plastic).
- Knowledge of AGILE development methodologies
- Availability for national or international travel
- Fluency in English is a must
- Military service must be completed or be deferred at least 2 years for male candidates
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to test requirements
- Create, and execute, system integration and qualification verification/validation test plans for system/software components according to customer specifications
- Gather and document test results
- Provide expertise for investigations and problem solving techniques by using real time data collection and analysis sessions in closed & open loop environments.
- Establish requirement traceability in Requirements Management Software (i.e. Polarion)
Please send your resume to [email protected]