We are looking for a “Electric/Electronic Architect” for our customer who is one of the leading international manufacturer of motor vehicles.
- Bachelor's degree preferably from Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a complex and challenging environment
- Knowledge of;
- Vehicle Electronic Process
- Electronic part development
- System Engineering
- E/E Architecture
- Excellent command of written and spoken English or French
- Willing to work with international counterparts
- Strong communication, technical analysis and synthesis capabilities
- Ensure P/P convergence of the E/E (Electric/Electronic) architecture on its perimeter, by animating and technically coordinating all the E/E actors throughout the vehicle design cycle.
- Animating the convergence of the resolution of anomalies during the development and industrialization phase of the vehicle.
- Animate the arrival of electronic services in coherence with the needs declared on the prototype validation supports
- Contribute to the validation of the EE architecture by ensuring the application of the validation plan on mules, integration platform and vehicle